A Colorsequence Roblox is a sequence of Color3 values which representing a change in color over time. As a Roblox player, we are sure that you are going to be familiar with Colorsequence Roblox.
We know that on Roblox we not only can play the games of Roblox, but also create the games by using Roblox Studio. To create a game, of course we need colors for coloring the game. Then to color it, we have to create the appropriate colors. Now, in this time, we are going to talk about Colorsequence Roblox.
Colorsequence.new (Color3 color)
Description: Creates a sequence of two keypoints with `color` for each value.
Colorsequence.new (Color3 c0, Color3 c1)
Description: Creates a sequence of two keypoints with ‘c0’ and ‘c1’ as the value.
Colorsequence.new (array<ColorSequenceKeypoint> colors)
Description: Creates a sequence of ColorsequenceKeypoints.
- You have to remember that it has to be at least 2 keypoints in the array.
- All of the keypoints should be ordered by the time.
- There is only 20 keypoints in the array.
- You have to know that the first keypoint’s time should have to be 0, and the last keypoint’s time have to be 1.
Array <ColorSequenceKeypoint> ColorSequence.Keypoints [readonly]
Description: An array containing ColorSequenceKeypoint values for the ColorSequence.
Constructing a Colorsequence by using two colors.
local color1 = Color3.new (0.5,1,0.5)
local color2 = Color3.new (1,1,1)
local sequence = ColorSequence.new (color1,color2)
for _,keyPoint in pairs(sequence.Keypoints) do
A ColorsequenceKeypoint reflect an individual keypoint in Colorsequence of Roblox.
ColorsequenceKeypoint ColorsequenceKeypoint.new (float time, Color3 color)
Description: This constructs ColorsequenceKeypoint with the specified time and color.
Description: The timestamp of this ColorsequenceKeypoint.
Description: The color of this ColorsequenceKeypoint.
The Colorsequence Editor is another new feature on the Roblox Studio. If you like use particle effects, so this Colorsequence editor gives you the ability to customize their colors. In this case, we rolled out a new graphical update for particles that will allow them to blend more seamlessly into the background. Let us check it out!
It is very important for you to know that the Colorsequence editor is going to allow you to add up to twenty keypoints in the array. It provide lots of design and color options. In other case, if you want to create more complex effects, so you are able also to edit multiple particle emitters simultaneously and stack them on top of one another.
Talk about coloring, in addition, we are going also to share some list of BrickColors on Roblox. Let us see its list in the text below.
- Color name: Pastel Blue, RGB: 128, 187, 219
- Color name: Bright red, RGB: 196, 40, 28.
- Color name: Brick yellow, RGB: 215, 197, 154.
- Color name: Earth orange, RGB: 98, 71, 50.
- Color name: Dark grey, RGB: 109, 110, 108.
- Color name: Bright green, RGB: 75, 151, 75.
- Color name: Med. reddish violet, RGB: 196, 112, 160.
- Color name: Lig. Yellowich orange, RGB: 243, 207, 155.
- Color name: White, RGB: 242, 243, 243