Do you looking for the best Discord channels? Apparently, you are at the right page. Here we are going to share some best and popular Discord channels. To know them, keep read this article until end.
According to the research, there are some popular Discord channels that you can join. The first one is ChillZone. It is one of the most active topicless servers on Discord. The second one is Frogs Dream World. It is a global emote server which that is a part of the Dream World network. The third one is Quantum Labs. It is a topicless emote server with over 100,000 members. The last is Daddy. It is is one of the most active servers on Discord.
Talking about Discord channels, you may also want to know about how to create a Discord channel on Android. Well, in this article, we are going to share how to create a new text or a voice chat channel on a Discord server using Android. Apparently, you need to have administrator privileges on a server to create a channel.
- At the first step, you have to open the Discord app on your device. For your information, the Discord icon looks like a blue circle with a white game controller in it.
- After that, you have to tap the three horizontal lines icon. This icon is located in the upper-left corner of your screen. It is going to open your navigation menu. Alternatively, you are able to swipe right from the left edge of your screen to open this menu.
- The next step, you are able to tap on a server icon on the navigation panel. You are going to see a list of all your servers on the left-hand side of your screen. Please tap on the server which you want to use for your channel.
- Then, you have to find the “TEXT CHANNELS” or “VOICE CHANNELS” heading. These sections are going to list of all the text and voice chat channels on the server.
- Please tap the + icon next to “TEXT CHANNELS” or “VOICE CHANNELS”. It is going to open the Create Channel page. This button is going to allow you to create a text or voice chat channel on the server. Make sure that you have to be a server admin to create a channel. In other case, if you do not have administrator privileges, so you will not see the “+” icon.
- In this step, you are able to tap on the Channel Name field. Please enter a channel name. This is going to be the name of your new channel on the server.
- Next, you are able to select who can access your chat channel on the server. To do it, you are able to tap and check the box next to all the members you want to add to your channel under the “WHO CAN ACCESS THIS CHANNEL” heading.
- The last, you just need to tap the Save button. It is going to create your text or voice chat channel.
If you need more information about Discord channel, so you are able to ask us by sending an email. Or you can also search its information from other sources.