Have you ever got a message which says that your graphics card is too old on Roblox? If you get this message, it can indicate that you have graphics problem. When you face this error for the first time, you may be panic and you do not know what you have to do. You may have tried several methods to get rid of this error but the error still remain. Well, now you will be able to solve it because here we are going to inform you how to solve this error.
Getting a message which says that graphics card is too old indicates that there is a graphics problem on Roblox. Why can it happen? There are several reasons why this error happens so that you get this message.
- First, you get this message because computer does not have the recent version of DirectX since Roblox needs v9 or later.
- Second, it happen because graphics card does not have the recent drivers.
- Third, this error can happen because Roblox does not support Graphics card.
- And fourth, it can happen because Roblox graphics settings have been changed by players.
Now, how to solve this problem? There are several ways that you can do to solve this problem. First, you are able to try to reset Roblox Graphics. This way can be done if you are able to start Roblox without crushing. How to restart Roblox Graphics? Follow the steps below.
- First, you have to start it by opening Roblox Studio.
- And then, you need to open the File menu and then click on Settings.
- After clicking on Settings, you have to click on OK to proceed.
- At last, you have to click on the Reset All Settings button which is located at the lower left of the pop up window.
You may tried this method but the error still remain. Well, it means that you have to try another method to fix it. You are able to try to lower your display’s color quality. It can happen because your graphics card is not able to support 3D rendering at the color quality you use for normal desktop operation. So, you are able to try to lower the bit depth to 16 bits to see if that can help.
If the method above is not successful, you can try another method. You can try to upgrade your graphics card driver. It is done to find out what graphics card Roblox which is using now. How to do that? First, you have to access Roblox Studio. After that, you have to open the Studio Settings and then click on Diagnostics. After clicking on Diagnostics, you have to scroll down to discover the line named GfxCard. Then, it will list what graphics card is now in use by Roblox. Then, you can access the support page provided by the manufacturer of your graphics card and then download the latest driver.
For another help, you are able to watch some videos about this issue on Youtube. Some of the videos that you can watch are Fix Graphics Drivers Seem to be Too Old for Roblox by ITJungles, How to Fix Roblox Old Graphic Card Error by Zaigham ali_Zorax and more.