Roblox offers you many ways to make your games immersive and dynamic. One of these ways is through the use of audio which the players can add to their places/games as background music, sound effects, narration, and more. Simply, Roblox audio is an asset category in the Roblox library.
For your information, Roblox audio assets can be used within a place through ExplorerImageIndex 11Sound objects. Talking about Roblox Audio, we are sure that you want to ask about how to make Roblox Audio freely. Unfortunately, there is no a way for you to make free Roblox Audio. Of course, you need to spend some Robux in making and uploading Roblox Audio. However, we get information about making Roblox Audio for free, but we are not sure whether it still work or not.
Now, in this article we are going to discuss about Roblox Audio including uploading, cost of audio files and configuring audio.
HOW TO UPLOAD ROBLOX AUDIO
Easily, uploading Roblox audio can be done through the roblox.com website. Please follow these steps below to do it.
1. At the first step, you need to log into your account on the official website of Roblox.
2. The second step, you have to click “Create” in the blue bar at the top of the screen.
3. Now, you can click at “Audio”.
4. Then, you have to click “Browse”, and choose an audio file.
5. Once you have choose an audio file, you need to click Estimate Price to determine the Robux cost of your upload.
6. After you make your selection, the next step that you have to do is click Purchase for XR$ to finalize your purchase.
For note: Audio uploads have to be less than seven minutes and smaller than 20.0 MB. An audio also must clear and easy to understand. It means that the audio cannot be sped up, slowed down, or had its volume excessively altered.
COST OF AUDIO FILES
1. 20 Robux for 0 -10 seconds.
2. 35 Robux for 10 -30 seconds.
3. 70 Robux for 30 seconds -2 minutes.
4. 350 Robux for 2 -7 minutes.
The audio file can be further customized on the Configure page once uploaded. To navigate this page, you need to click on the gear-icon which is located to the right of the uploaded file in the Audio tab of your Create section. The Configure page has the following options:
1. Name: It allows you to change the audio file’s name.
2. Description:It is a summary of your audio file.
3. Turn comments on/off: Select whether or not this item is open for comments.
4. Genre: It classify your audio in helping people find it
5. Make Free: Select whether or not this item is freely available to all users. If this is not checked, so he audio will only be able to be used by you
For note: The names and descriptions are subject to our white or blacklist filters.