When you play games on Roblox, have you experienced a situation where there is lag? If so, it must be an annoying thing. Lag is a situation where the PC, game console or mobile device of the players slow down movement in-game. It can happen because of network latency or struggling performance. The degrees of the lag can be various from mild lag, to extreme lag. It can happen because of any reasons such as too many projectiles firing from a weapon or too many blocks present in a server. There are several types of lag including pink (latency), block lag, decal lag, computer lag, entry lag, internet lag, server lag, excessive lag, tool lag, other player lag, lag compensation, character lag, internet-hungry external programs, and CPU-hungry external programs.
If you face lag that makes Roblox run slow, it seems that you have to do something. If you use PC Windows 10 for playing games in Roblox, it means that you have to know how to make Roblox run faster on PC Windows 10. On Youtube, there are some tutorials that you can follow to make your Roblox run faster. You can try to watch it and apply it. Before you apply the tutorials, it is better for you to check the issue first. You can check Roblox graphic levels, your computer’s resources, or connection issues so that you will know what to do then. You are also able to follow the steps below to reduce the lags.
- First, you have to search Run on your computer and then open it.
- After that, type in %appdata% and then press Enter. It will bring you to a file folder.
- At the top, click on App Data.
- Then, you need to click on Local, not LocalLow, or Roaming.
- In Local, you have to search for the folder that is named Roblox. Click on it and it should bring up a bunch of items.
- In this step, you have to find the folder of Versions and click on it.
- Search for the version folder with Roblox Player not Roblox Studio.
- Now, choose the item which says PlatformContent and then click on it.
- Click on PC.
- Then, click on Textures and delete ALL of the items except for the 2 bottom ones (studs and wangIndex)
- Now, you can go to Recycle Bin and empty it.
- Try to play Roblox game and you should be aware that the lag is gone.
If you want to know how to make Roblox run faster on Android, you can try to download Clean Master – Free Antivirus in your phone. You can watch the tutorials of doing that on Youtube because the steps that we explained above just can be done to computer.
Well, that’s all the information that we can give about reducing lag. If you feel that this method does not work or you want to know how to make Roblox run faster on Mac, you are able to ask to the other Roblox player in a group or forum.