The presence of music is very important in games. It can give mood and atmosphere to the game that we make. Of course, we have to put the right music in the game. For instance, if we make a horror game, we have to put creepy music in it so the horror atmosphere will be felt by the players. If we put the happy music in it, the horror atmosphere will not be felt and it will be strange instead.
Talk about music, some of you may not know how to put music on Roblox. Well, in this opportunity, we are going to inform you how to do that. You may not have music of your own and if so, you are able to visit the Audio Library of Roblox. In that library, you are able to find a great deal of music and sound effects. If you cannot find what you want, you are able to upload your own audio files.
In the Library of Roblox, you are able to preview the music by clicking the small Play icon. Then, in case you click on the item thumbnail, you will be brought to the page for that file. From there, you are able to put it in your inventory and even comment on it. If you are not able to find music that you want in Library, you are able to upload it. How to do that? Firstly, you can login to your Roblox account. Then, you have to click on Create and then click on Audio. After that, click on Browse and choose an audio file. If you have chosen, click on Estimate Price to know the Robux cost of your upload. If you have made selection, click on Purchase for XR$.
Now, you may want to know the steps to add music to your Roblox game. Follow the instructions below.
- First, you have to discover the music file to Roblox and get the asset ID which you can find at the end of the URL. If you cannot find the music that you want, you can upload by following steps above.
- After finding the music, open Roblox Studio and then open a place.
- In the Explorer window, you have to right click on Workspace and then choose Insert Object and select Sound.
- Next, you need to choose the new sound in the tree hierarchy.
- Then, in the Properties window, for SoundId, you have to enter http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id= plus the asset ID.
- After that, you have to insert a LocalScript into StarterGui and then open the script.
- Now, you need to delete all existing lines and then enter the code: Workspace.Sound:Play().
- Now, you are able to publish your game to Roblox.
· After that, you have to insert a LocalScript into StarterGui and then open the script.
· Now, you need to delete all existing lines and then enter the code: Workspace.Sound:Play().
· Now, you are able to publish your game to Roblox.
It is very easy to add music on Roblox, right? You can add the music that lively music to make yourself excited when you play the game. Then, make sure that the music is also suitable with the genre of the game that you make. Well, good luck and happy trying!