Roblox offers fun things to do. Besides there are millions games that we can explore, there are also other features which is not less fun than playing the games. One of the fun features is that there are codes that can be redeemed so that Roblox players can get reward.
In Roblox, there is promo code which is a piece of text and it can be redeemed for a special item. These codes are only able to be given out by official Roblox Staff members. Coupons sometimes are released by administrators to be used on Roblox for a free item. Usually, the administrators distributed the codes widely through Twitch or Roblox mail. Sometimes, the codes have the limited time to use so that the item become rarer. So, if you get codes from Roblox administrators, make sure that you use it immediately. The most of the items have certain color scheme, being blue, purple and red. The items which are purple are based off of the color scheme of Twitch but the items which are blue are based off of the color scheme or Twitter and the items which are red are based off of the color scheme of Youtube. Roblox gives away these types of items when they achieve a certain milestone on one of the three social media sites. If you get codes, you are able to redeemed it at roblox.com/promocodes. There, you are able to input any code that Roblox gave in the time period the code was redeemable. These are some codes that released by Roblox.
- 75K Super Swoop. The code is 75KSWOOP. This code was given to celebrate 75,000 Twitch followers and it was given to users for a limited time.
- Bloxikin #36: Livestreamin’ Lizard. The code is ROADTO100KAY!. This code was released to celebrate 100,000 Twitch followers.
- The Bird Says. The code is TWEETROBLOX. This code was released as a gift to Roblox community for following @ROBLOX on Twitter.
- Transylvanian Cape. The code is HOTELT2. This code was released in The Next Level Livestream and the Roblox Youtube channel.
- 12th Birthday Cake Hat. The code is !HAPPY12BIRTHDAYROBLOX!. This code was released to celebrate 12 years since Roblox’s release.
- Full Metal Tophat. The code is TARGET2018. It is assumed that this code was released to be a promotion with Target. Originally, this item can be bought for 800 Robux.
- IOI Helmet. The code is FINDTHEKEYS. This code was released during the Ready Player One event.
Almost all items above are expired. Only Full Metal Tophat and and The Bird Says which are still redeemable. So, you are able to redeem the codes to get those free items. If you want to be updated about the codes, it is better for you follow any social media account of Roblox such as Youtube channel, twitter and twitch. If then you get the free promo codes from Roblox, you have to make sure to redeem the code soon after you get it. Because some codes are available for limited time.