Until now, Roblox still be the most popular online game in the world. Everybody can play Roblox easily and for free. It is because Roblox is available on almost all devices such as Android, IOS, Xbox one, iPod touch, PC, Microsoft windows, Oculus rift, Fire OS, HTC vive, Mac OS and Amazon device.
If you are curious whether you are able to play Roblox in Microsoft windows or not, so its answer is yes. But, it does not mean that Roblox Account same with Microsoft. The Microsoft is only as one of devices that allow you to play the game of Roblox.
Talk about this, do you know how to download and install Roblox on Microsoft windows? Well, this article is going to describe how to install Roblox on that platform.
1. The first thing that you have to do is download Roblox. You are able to find Roblox in the official website of Roblox. However, there are also many websites that provide download link of Roblox.
2. The second step, you have to double click the downloaded file to start the installation of Roblox. Then, you must follow the instructions in the setup program. For note: Roblox will detect your operating systems and sends the correct version for your operating system. It is able to bring a while for Roblox to install. Then, the Roblox installation file installs a Roblox browser plugin. It is going to let you play the games of Roblox and Roblox Studio (a program for designing Roblox games).
3. After that, you have to go to the Roblox website to play any games of Roblox.
4. In this step, you are able to click on the green Play button to start play the game.
5. Then, a pop-up window is going to show up informing you that Roblox Player is installing. When installed, automatically the game will open the Roblox game in a new window.
Well, this is some easy steps to download and install Roblox on Microsoft windows. However, there are some people who ever get problem that they cannot update Roblox on Microsoft windows. If you get this problem, so you do not worry about that because you are able to get rid by doing some easy ways. In the text below, you are able to see several ways in solving Roblox that cannot update on Microsoft windows.
1. The first way, you are able to restart your PC once you cannot update Roblox.
2. Then, you need also to check for your connection issues.
3. Next, in solving Roblox cannot update on Microsoft windows, you can try updating the game in your browser.
4. In addition, there is also a great way once you cannot update Roblox on your Microsoft windows, it is by clearing app’s cache.
5. Other way is you have to run Windows troubleshooter. In fact, there are many people who often do this way.
6. The last way to get rid of that problem is you are able to reinstall the game.