As we know that the existence of music in game is important. It can give the mood and atmosphere in the game that we play. For example, if we make a horror game, the music that we will use will be a creepy music so that the horror can be felt by the players as well. However, if we use another song, people may think that we are not normal and the horror atmosphere of the game will not be felt.
Okay, talk about music, you are able to find and use a wide variety of music genre in Roblox audio library. From slow to loud, there are available in Roblox audio library. You may like loud music that sounds really annoying for the visitors of your place. Well, if you like those kind of music, we are going to give you some recommended annoying music that you can find in Roblox Audio Library.
What are they? Check in the list below.
- Trollolololol. The ID is 257373516.
- Worlds Loudest Violin. The ID is 285334243
- Loud Screaming Guy. The ID is 399552982.
- Loud Screaming Girl. The ID is 296270144.
- Really Loud Beeping Noise. The ID is 277939476.
- Alarm Clock Noise. The ID is 302865611.
- Firetruck Sound. The ID is 478301452.
- Nails On A Chalkboard. The ID is 265118938.
- I Play Pokemon Go Everyday. The ID is 506212392.
- Mlg. The ID is 263941186.
- Narwhals. The ID is 150423096.
- You Are A Pirate. The ID is 130774314.
- Haha. The ID is 138093488.
- Fart. The ID is 154967038.
- Indian Song. The ID is 257287435.
- Final Ear. The ID is 390040605.
- Bill Dyanke Science Guy. The ID is 318733059.
- Raging Kid – Screaming. The ID is 382795033.
You are able to use those songs as your background place or your sound effect. Before you use that, it is better for you to preview the song first. To do that, you are able to click on the Play button which is available in the lower right corner of the Sound item. If you are sure that the song is what you want to use, you are able to use that.
Then, what do we have to do if we do not find the music that we want to use in Roblox Audio Library? If so, you need to upload that into Roblox Audio Library. How to do that? First, you need to login to your Roblox account. Then, you have to click on Create that can be found in the blue bar at the top of the screen. After that, Click on Audio and click Browse. Now, choose a music file that you want to upload. If you have chosen, click on Estimate Price to know the Robux cost of your upload. Then, click on Purchase for XR$ to end your purchase. Every upload will require different cost and it depends on the length of the audio that you upload.