When you come to this page, you may looking for information about Roblox API Websites. Apparently, you are at the right page because here in this page you are able to find the information you need. So, make sure that you read this article until end.
What is API website? You have to know that a Web API is an application programming interface for either a web browser or a web server. For your information, it is a web development concept. Generally, it limited to a web application’s client-side including any web frameworks being used. Therefore, it usually does not include web server or browser implementation details such as SAPIs or API Services (APIs) unless it accessible publicly by using a remote web application.
According to the research, there are many Web APIs that you can find on Roblox website. If you want to know its list, so you are able to see the list below.
- AbTesting API: Endpoints for the A/B Testing framework.
- AccountSettings API: All endpoints for account and user settings.
- Ads API: Ads configuration endpoints.
- Asset delivery API: Serves asset content.
- Authentication API: Those endpoints which tamper with authentication sessions.
- Avatar API: It endpoints regarding the customization of users avatars.
- Badges API: It endpoints for the badges and badge awards management.
- Billing API: The real money transactions and interaction.
- Captcha API: This is Captcha Api website.
- Catalog API: This is the Catalog items browsing and searching. The content and user based catalog items recommendations.
- Chat API: All chat and party regarding endpoints.
- ClientSettings API: It used by many Roblox clients to retrieve configuration information.
- ClientSettings (CDN) API: It used by many Roblox clients to retrieve configuration information.
- Contacts API: It is as the contacts and userTag management.
- Develop API: It is a Game development configuration endpoints.
- Economy API: Endpoints regarding transactions and currency.
- Friends API: This is friends, followers, and contacts management.
- Game internationalization API: It manages internationalization of games such as translating in game content.
- GameJoin API: All endpoints around launching the game.
- GamePersistence API: Endpoints for the in-game data store system for storing data for the games.
- Games API: All endpoints for the game discovery, and more details.
- Groups API: It is the groups and clans management.
- Inventory API: All endpoints to view the ownership of items.
- Metrics API: It record metrics across the Roblox.
- Actually, there are still many other list of web APIs. To get know other web APIs (Versioned APIs and unversioned APIs), so you are able to go to Roblox Wikia and then visit the page of list of web APIs.
Talking about Roblox API Websites, we are going also to explain about a server-side web API. You have to know that a server-side web API is a programmatic interface that consist of one or more publicly exposed endpoints to a request–response message system.