In Roblox, as players, we are not only able to play games but also we can do other things like make a game, upload audio, customizing avatars and many others. Wait, upload audio? Yes, in Roblox you can do it. As we know that music can give mood and atmosphere of a game. So, if there is a music that you want to listen while you play games, you can do it. What music do you want to listen?
In Roblox audio library, you are able to find any kind of music and sounds. Do you like listen to Bounce Back by Big Sean? Is this song available in Roblox? Bounce Back by Big Sean is the lead single from his 4th album named I Decided (2017). Hitmaka and Smash David produced this song with additional production by Metro Boomin and Amaire Johnson. Besides, it also features additional vocals from labelmate Kanye West and American singer Jeremih. Bounce Back was released on November 8, 2016 and originally had the cover “Take No L’s”. This song got a nomination for Best Rap Performance at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards. If you want to listen this song when you play games on Roblox, you need the ID. In a Youtube Channel of Sniper Gamez, it is said that the song ID of Bounce Back is 570907255. You can try to enter it and listen to the song.
Talk about song and music in Roblox, you probably want to upload an audio but you do not know how to do that. Before you upload an audio in Roblox, you have to make sure that the type of file of the audio that you want to upload is mp3 or OGG file. If you force to upload other formats, it will run the risk of error and the file will not function properly. Besides, you also have to make sure that you have enough Robux because uploading an audio will demand you some Robux. How much Robux do we need to upload an audio? It depends on the length of the audio. Check the following details.
- 20 Robux for audio which is 0 to 10 seconds length.
- 35 Robux for audio which is 10 to 30 seconds length.
- 70 Robux for audio which is 30 seconds to 2 minutes length.
- 350 Robux for audio which is 2 to 7 minutes.
Then, how to upload it ? It is very easy. Just follow the steps below.
- The very first thing that you have to do is to log in to your Roblox account.
- After that, click Create in the blue bar at the top of the screen.
- Then, click Audio.
- Now, click on Browse and then choose an audio file that you want to upload.
- If you have chosen, click Estimate Price to determine the Robux cost of your upload.
- If you have made your selection, now you have to click on Purchase for XR$.
So, what music do you want to upload? Whatever music you want to listen, make sure that it does not violate the copyright.