For those who want to know information about Roblox Dance codes, you are able to read this article until end because here in this article we are going to share some Roblox Dance codes. So, please ensure that you do not miss any information.
Actually, when you search information about Roblox Dance codes from your browser, easily you are able to get some result regarding that. There are some sources that you are able to visit in getting information related Roblox dance codes. Even, there are also some video in YouTube which show about list of Roblox Dance codes. Now, you do not need to search it by yourself because to get its information you just need to read this entire article.
Before we continue to talk about the codes of Dance, it is not wrong for us to talk about what is Dance Moves. You have to know that Dance Moves is the default emote in Fortnite: Battle Royale game. Based on the research, Dance Moves was released on September 12, 2017. When you sign up, it allow you to play for free. Simply, Dance Moves is an emote cosmetic item in Fortnite: Battle Royale game. Then, the dance is given to every user in Fortnite: Battle Royale. Apparently, it is taken from a dance which is done by Turk in Season 5, Episode 9 of Scrubs. Afterwards, the Dance Moves also appears in Save the World as one of the two emotes which you are able to do during a mission along with Ride the Pony.
Well, let us talk about Roblox Dance codes. Here, in the text below, you are able to see some emotes/Dance codes.
- /e dance: It is the first dance for R15. Then, it does a random dance for R6.
- /e dance1: The dance resembling Gangnam Style with R6, and raving with R15. For note: This command will not work with R15, and will not do anything if said in chat.
- /e dance2: The dance where the user or the player moves from side to side in R6. R15 involves the user’s avatar twisting their arms and looking side to side instead.
- /e dance3: The dance where the user or the player jumps on alternating legs with their arms pointing in R6. Then, R15 will involves the character swaying side to side while they are moving their arms.
- /e cheer: The dance where the character jumps and cheers.
- /e point – The dance where the character points.
- /e wave – The dance where the character waves quickly in R6, and a bit more smoothly with R15.
- /e laugh: The dance where the character laughs, but does not make any laughing noise. It looks like a coughing or dabbing instead of laughing on R6.
The text above is a list of Roblox emotes/Dance codes. If you want to get more information related Roblox Dances codes, so you are able to search its information from other sources like Roblox Wikia.