One of the biggest platforms to play games called Roblox offers the developers a lot of ways to make the game immerse and dynamic. One of the methods is through the use of audio. This one is which the players are able to add to the places as background music, narration, sound effects, and more.
Talking about Roblox develop library audio, please take a note that all audio uploaded to Roblox must meet the community rules of Roblox. What format can you upload in? Every player is able to upload mp3s or OGG files. Do not forget to be aware that trying to upload in any other format runs the rick of error where the file will not function properly.
Then, how to upload the audio? Uploading the audio can be done easily visit the official website of Roblox. In order to do this, here are some steps that you have to follow. The first thing that you have to do is to log into your Roblox account. Then, hit “Create” which is located in the blue bar at the top of the screen. The next thing that you have to do is to click on Audio. Afterward, click Browse and choose the audio file. Once it is selected, you can click “Estimate Price” to determine the Robux cost of the upload. In the last step, you have to click “Purchase for XR$” to finalize the purchase. Before doing all the steps, do not forget that the audio uploads must be less than 7 minutes, smaller than 20.0 MB, clear and easy to understand. On the other words, the audio cannot be sped up, slowed down, or had the volume excessively altered.
For those who are interested in uploading the audio, here is the cost of audio files:
1. 20 Robux for 0-10 seconds
2. 45 Robux for 10-30 seconds
3. 70 Robux for 30 seconds – 2 minutes
4. 350 Robux for 2-7 minutes
This following paragraph is the method to configure the audio. Once the audio uploaded, the file can be further customized on eh Configure page. in order to locate this page, please click on the gear icon that can be found to the right of the uploaded file in the Audio tab of the Creation section. The page of Configure has some options which are:
- Name: This one will allow you to change the name of the audio file.
- Description: This one is the summary of the audio file.
- Turn comments on or off: This one is to select whether or not the item is open for comments.
- Genre: This one can classify the audio to help people find it.
- Make Free: This one is to select whether or not this item is freely available to all users. If this one is not checked, the audio can be only used by you.
Please take a note that all names and all descriptions are subject to he white or blacklist filters.