Music is one of the important thing in games. It can give the mood, atmosphere and soul of the game. For example, if the game is categorized into horror, the music must be scary.
If the music is not suitable with the games, for example, we give the music which is fun or energetic into a horror game, then the atmosphere of horror will not be felt by the players. Talk about music in games, Roblox has a feature to upload audio. The audio can be used as background music in your places, narration, sound effects and more. If you want to upload an audio, make sure that you upload the right format. The audio format which can be uploaded to Roblox is mp3 and OGG files.
What audio do you want to use in Roblox? Do you want to use Cheeki Breeki? If so, it means that you need the ID of it. In this article, we have some ID of Cheeki Breeki. Here they are.
- Cheeki Breeki hardbass Anthem (uploaded by Antiverze) : 424188910
- Cheeki Breeki Hardbass Anthem [loud] (uploaded by BrackishBook225) : 967984830
- Cheeki Breeki Hardbass Remiks [full] (uploaded by i_TypicalRussian) : 946862510
- Cheeki Breeki (uploaded by majesticsquirtle) : 322242578
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R Cheeki Breeki (uploaded by Chirico_Cuvie) : 305258645
Before you use the audio, make sure that you listen to the music first by previewing it. How to do that? To do that, you can click on the Play button which is available in the right corner of the audio. If you are sure that the song is what you are looking for, then you can use it. If you have looked for audio in Audio Library but you cannot find the music that you want, it means that you need to upload an audio. Before you upload an audio, you have to know that you need to pay. How much Robux do we have to pay? It depends on the length of the audio. Here are the detail.
- Audio of 0 to 10 seconds must be paid for 20 Robux.
- Audio of 10 to 30 seconds must be paid for 35 Robux.
- Audio of 30 seconds to 2 minutes must be paid for 70 Robux.
- Audio which have duration of 2 minutes to 7 minutes must be paid for 350 Robux.
So, if you want to upload and audio, make sure that you have enough Robux.
Then, how to upload an audio? First, you have to log in to your Roblox account. Then, click on Create which can be found in the blue bar at the top of the screen. After that click on Audio and click Browse. Choose an audio file and after you choose it, click on Estimate Price. Estimate Price will determine how much Robux that you have to pay to upload your audio. Then, after making your selection, click on Purchase for XR$ to end your purchase. Another thing that you have to remember before you upload an audio is the audio must be less than 7 minutes, clear, easy to understand and smaller than 20.0 MB.