It is an important step to verify your email address because it can help you to keep your account secure. Besides, it will make you easy to use the Reset Password feature if you ever forget your password. In addition, your account will get the bonus of the Bonafide, Verified, Plaidafied hat for doing so. Then, how to verify your email. Actually, this is very simple. Here, we provide the steps to verify your email and you can follow these steps when you have to do that.
- The very first thing that you have to do is to log into your Roblox account.
- After that, go to your Account Settings page and you can do it by clicking on the gear icon which can be found in the upper-right corner of the page followed by Settings.
- Then, enter an email if you have not done it.
- Now, hit the Verify button.
- You will get an email which will be sent to the address on the account.
- Now, you can check the email address of your account and then follow the instructions in the email.
If you have clicked the link in your confirmation email, your account will officially be verified. Then, what do we have to do if you do not receive the verification email? If you do not get the email in a few minutes, you are able to check your spam or junk folder. In case you still get a problem, to your address book or contact list, you are able to add firstname.lastname@example.org and try again.
You may want to change your account email on Roblox. Can we do that? The answer is yes. If you want to change the email address which is associated with your account, you are able to follow the instructions below to help you do that.
- The very first thing that you need to do is to log into the player account and click on the Accounts Settings tab which can be found in the upper right hand corner. It looks like a small, gear icon.
- If the account set to under 13 years old, you can click on the Update Parent’s Email button which can be found on the right hand side of the page. Then, the email address added to the account should belong to the parent or guardian.
- If an account set to over 13 years old, you are able to hit the Update Email button on the right hand side of the page.
- Then, when the pop-up comes up, you have to type in the parent email address or the player’s email address. Then, you will also need to type in the Roblox account password.
- If you have entered the above mentioned information and hit Change Email, the new email account will be sent a link and you can click it to verify the address and complete the process.
You have to note that the account email will not change if the new email is not verified. So, make sure to check your new email and verify it.