On Poptropica, there is no math games actually. However, if you access FunBrain which is a division of Poptropica, you will find a Math Arcade with 25 different games to select from all math related. In this site, you will be able to find all the Poptropica Math Games.
If you want to beat the Math Arcade, you have to basically beat all 25 games. When you can beat them, you will make your way through a board game. If you want to get to the next game, you have to beat the one you are on. Here, we are going to show some of the games but you have to note that they are always random math questions. Here they are.
- Moon Rocks. In this game, you have to move your mouse over a rock on the left and blow it up. After that, you have to match it to a rock on the right.
- Bubble Numbers. In this game, you have to move your bumble bee in front of the wind. Then, S number will come up when you do this. So, pick it up and then drop it into the flower that has the correct calculation for that number.
- Math Basketball. In this game, you have to answer 3 division questions.
- Pig Toss. In this game, you have to move your distance and height coordinator to ensure when you launch the big it lands in the farmers arms.
- Mummy Hunt 1. You have to match the equation with the correct number and you can do this by hitting the arrow buttons on each side.
- Inkster. Here, you have to look at the equation that they give you and then move your squid to pick of the number that can fit in the blank.
- Math Soccer. You have to answer the question and pick where you want to shoot. You have to do this 3 times and then you will win.
- Night Swimmer. You have to swim into the fish that is bringing the correct answer to the math question.
- Puzzler. You have to put the numbers in order from lowest to highest.
- Ball Hogs. In this game, you will be shown an equation. When the players stop hitting the balls, numbers will begin to come up. When the correct answer come up, you have to hit the space bar. You have to win 6 and you will win.
- Revealer. In this game, you have to answer the math questions and when you can, you have to guess something in the picture.
- Bumble Numbers 2. This game is the same as the first Bumble Numbers.
- Mummy Hunt 2. In this game, you have to move the chains so that the answer is to the right of the math question and then hit Submit. You have to do this 5 times.
There are still more games in the FunBrain that you are able to play. Just access the site, choose the Math Arcade game that you want to play and then play it.