Tradelands Uncopylocked has many kinds of commands for every player to use to help bring new looks to the gameplay. Apparently, several commands will allow the players to trade with the other players or invite them to the crew. Some other commands will transport players to another server.
- Some of the general commands are:
- /invite (Player) – This one will invite the player of the same faction to the crew.
- /trade (Player) – This one will send the Trade request to the player.
- /mute (Player) (Roblox command) – This one will allow you to mute and see what the player is saying in the game.
- /team (or /t) (Roblox command) – This one will allow you to go into Team chat.
- /Battleserver – This one will take you to the private server that is used for the lore affecting fights. Remember to not join unless you told to.
- /e dance – This one will make your player dace use 1, 2, or 3 at the end of the dace in order to change the character dance.
- /e wave – This one will cause the character to wave in whatever direction your facing.
- /e cheer – This one will make the character jump up and do the celebration.
- /e laugh – This one will make the character laugh.
- /e point – This one will cause the character to point in whatever direction your facing.
For the /pp commands category, here are all of them:
1. Command: normal
2. Command: bw
Effect: this one will apply black and white tint to the visuals. It is also known as the old school movie style.
3. Command: sepia
Effect: this one will apply reddish brown color tint to the visuals. This one is more known as the old picture style.
4. Command: noir
Effect: this one will darken the screen.
5. Command: tropical
Effect: this one will enhance particular colors.
6. Command: n2
Effect: This one will make a thing called light sources will stand out.
7. Command: bright
Effect: This one will brighten your screen. If you want the night time, this one is recommended.
8. Command: codered
Effect: This one will apply the red tint to the visuals.
9. Command: codeblue
Effect: This one will apply the blue tint to the visuals
10. Command: blind
11. Command: faded
Effect: no one
12. Command: faded2
Effect: no one
There are also bloom commands which only consists of two. Those two are /bloom mobloom and /bloom nobloom. The next ones are called ray commands. There are three of them which are /rays lettherebelight, /rays nomoreeyes, and /rays nomorerays. The last one is secret command. There is only one command included which is /water. This one will change the fake water into the real Roblox water. Once the command typed, it may freeze the computer for a while. In this case, you are not recommended to do so if you do not have a good computer.